- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Assaying, Microscopy, Mineralogy & XRF/XRD.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Arsenic content in non refractory gold ore (2 replies)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
I detected about 0.6% arsenic in the chemical analysis of a gold sample. I don't think it is arsenopyrite, realgar or orpiment as the ore is oxidized and the sulfur content is very low. What could be the source of the arsenic here and how can I find out the mineral form of arsenic?