- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Crushing.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Rotary Vibrating Screen Sizing (2 replies)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
Hi guys, I want to ask how to size a rotary vibrating screen with single layer and 2 outlets. I want to use the screen to separate course ash and fine ash (under 150 micrometer). I got the mass flowrate of input and output but I don't know how to start sizing the rotary vibrating screen? Can I ask for a procedure of sizing the screen or the starting point? Thank you so much.