- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Thickening, Filtering or Tailings and Water.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Minimising frothing in Flotation Plant Thickener (2 replies and 1 comment)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
Can anyone help with minimising frothing in flotation thickeners? Frother in use is MIBC. Different options of adding carbon depressants in addition to flocculant have been trialed with no significant success.