- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Thickening, Filtering or Tailings and Water.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Thickener Drive Unit (1 reply)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
My name is Jorge Quintanilla, I am a Bolivian citizen (south america) I am involved in expansion plant project in Colquiri Mine, Bolivia.
The project has three thickeners.
Tin concentrate thickener 30 ft x 10 ft .
Zinc concentrate thickener 50 ft x 10 ft
Slime thickener 120ft x 16ft 5 inches.
Carlos Caballero SRL, a metallurgical company specialized in the manufacture of equipment and infrastructure for projects, it is in charge in this project owned to the bolivian state.
We are looking for a company that can provide the thickener drive unit, bridges, center shaft and rake arms for the three thickeners and we build everything else under the supervision of the company specialized in thickeners.
I would like to ask You if You know companies that can supply the Drive units and collaborate with us in the manufacture of tanks and accessories.