High quality gold and precious metal electrowinning cells. Manufactured from brushed finish 304 grade stainless steel. Internally rubber lined the cells are equipped with punch plate 316 grade anodes and cathode frames. Cathode frame support either wrapping of mild steel or stainless steel wool for plating and sludging operations respectively, or alternatively accommodate pre-manufactured cathode sleeves.
The design incorporates unique features including:
- Available in CSFR (non CIP version) and CSCIP (Clean-In-Place) design
- Mezzanine mounted or self standing models
- Near neutral balance lid opening which doesn’t require either counter-balance of lid lifting devices
- Busbars located out of the process zone, near eliminating corrosion issues and corrosion voltage drop losses
- Cross flow air extraction design provides electrode busbar cooling
- Easy drop in locating busbar bolts providing high contact electrical connections not possible with clip-connection designs, minimising joint hot spots and no loss of connection nuts
- Optional CIP (Clean-In-Place) facility enables the anodes and cathodes to be separated in-cell, virtually eliminating the need for alternative pressure wash stations (CSCIP series)
Standard frame sizes include:
- 600 x 600
- 800 X 800
- 900 X 900
- 1000 X 1200
Cathode numbers customisation including: 9, 10, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 30 cathodes.
Suitable for AARL, Pressure Zadra, Gravity Electrowinning and Polishing processes in gold and silver recovery.
Sizing optimisation and process modelling available for selection.