- Sale!If you are looking for a low cost geology sample XRF crusher/pulveriser, the 911JAC12C Mini Portable Rock Crusher is the machine. With its 25 x 50 millimetre gape, is ingeniously made by its manufacturer to crush gems, geology exploration samples, rock chips, rocks and stones exceptionally fine your preferred mineral type. Whether or not your rocks is ore and contains gold, silver, copper, etc., you feed it into the powerful rock breaker at 3/4” (19mm) feed size and you will obtain a crushed product with a D50 = 50 Mesh (50% Fully Dressed Mini Crusher has a modest 1” x 2” gape opening ahead of its jaw. The single toggle, closed-side-setting, can be changed using the easy to adjust hand-dial with which you can control the choke point down to efficiently pulverize rocks you feed in.
For sale are the 911MPE-24, 911MPE-44, 911MPE-56 and 911MPE-6100 both Laboratory Crushers are designed for fast and efficient crushing of medium-hard rocks and ores. It is compact and of rugged construction for general laboratory or small pilot plant operations. These small Lab Crushers have a wide range of applications across many industries such as mining, metallurgical industry, coal, geology and chemistry. Advantages:
- Simple structure, easy maintenance;
- Stable performance and low noise;
- Even final particles and high crushing ratio.
- 2.5" x 4" jaw opening 911MPE-24
- 4" x 4" jaw opening 911MPE-45
- 5" x 6" jaw opening 911MPE-56
- 6" x 10" jaw opening 911MPE-610
- Sale!The 911MPEJC100-M/T Laboratory Jaw Crusher is engineered for rapid reduction of hard and brittle materials.
- 4" X 5" (100 mm X 130 mm) Jaw Opening
- Quick and easy to clean due to front door access
- Stepless, reproducible gap-setting by hand-wheel
- Manganese Jaw plates
- Easy exchange of jaw plates and side liners
- Modular infeed hopper: removable, with splash back protection, batch-loader or dosing plunger
- External control box with start/stop
- P80: < 2 mm
- Standard 3 x 380 V/50Hz Motor (customizable)
- Contamination-free crushing because of 4 different grinding tools
- This Crusher will crush Minerals / ores / slags Cement / cement clinker / concrete Glass / ceramics / corundum Soil samples / sludges Coal / coke / drill core Industrial waste
- The 911MPE-TM-T is a Jaw Crushers for Coarse Primary Crushing and Mid Range Primary Crushing. This jaw crusher is equipped with a 5 HP motor and a 5" X 7" jaw cavity that will produce a discharge crushed product of under <1mm. Well proven single toggle, high reduction Jaw Crushers. The crushing capacity and the end-fineness of the sample material depends on the type of crusher and on the breaking characteristics of the sample material. Designed for laboratory applications and for operating environments and accepts soft to hard ores, drill cores, rocks, alloys, slags, soils, ceramics and similar hard and brittle materials. The Jaw Crusher 911MPE-TM-T is used for the rapid, effective crushing and pre-crushing of medium-hard, hard, brittle and tough materials. Its variety of materials offered, including heavy-metal free steel, its efficiency and safety makes it ideal for sample preparation in laboratories and industrial plants. For small amounts of sample the 911MPE-TM-T is used batchwise; for larger amounts it can be operated continuously. Control of the gap width and zero point adjustment allow for reproducible results. This performance jaw crusher can be inline unit (within your process) or stand-alone. With inline units we need to provide a control box, often also a different frame and inlet. Depending on the application stand-alone units can also need a different frame and/or inlet.
- The 5” x 8” Jaws of this small stone crusher are of a welded steel construction, with feed chute, cast manganese corrugated jaw plates, cast pitman, cast flywheels, AR cheek plates, roller bearings, toggle, manual toggle adjustment, 5 Hp motor, v-belt drive, OSHA type drive guards, modular steel frame and discharge chute.
- For sale with its 8 inch by 3 inch rolls, the 911MPERC8C is the finest laboratory double roll crusher China has. It is massive and of top quality! Crushing by the Double-Roll Crusher is primarily accomplished by compression and consist of two heavy metal rolls of equal diameter placed horizontally which are rotated towards each other at same or at different speeds. The rolls are mounted on heavy shafts. One of the rolls is motor driven while the other roll rotates due to friction. The gap between the two rolls is adjustable because of two reasons—the product size is determined by the size of the gap between the rolls and to compensate for wear. The rolls have narrow faces and are large in diameter so that they can squeeze sharply (nip) the large lumps. The roll surfaces of the Double-Roll Crusher are smooth. The materials to be crushed are fed from the top. As the rolls rotate they are nipped between them and get crushed by compression, and are discharged from the bottom. Compression crushing is extremely efficient, as energy is only used to crush those particles larger than the gap between the rolls. Fines are minimised because already crushed materials pass freely through the crusher with no further size reduction. The speed of rolls can vary but is fixed on this model. These machines give a reduction ratio of 4 to 1 with few fines. The double-roll crushers accept feed sizes up to 10 mm, though larger feed can be effectively handled in certain applications. The machine is protected against damage due to unbreakable materials like nut or bolts, by spring mounting at least one of the rolls. It retracts instantly when an unbreakable is encountered, then reverts to its original position once the unbreakable passes through the crushing chamber with no stoppage of the crusher. Advantages of this double roll crusher:
- Efficient for crushing of materials with moisture content less than 15%;
- Even final particles, no flaky and sticky materials;
- Excellent design and easy operation.
- The 911MPELRC Laboratory Roll Crushers are typically applied in laboratory or pilot plant applications after primary reduction of the infeed material. Roll crushers operate with a minimum of dust generation and produce a material with a tight size envelope containing a minimum of fines. Designed for rapid, controlled size reduction of ore, mineral or rock prior to metallurgical testing or further milling or grinding the 911MPELRC Laboratory Roll Crusher has is built with two off same diameter individually powered contra-rotating rolls, so the nipping process produces an ideal crushing environment for a wide variety of materials. Product sizing is controlled by an (adjustable) gap setting between the 2 rolls. One roll is heavy duty spring mounted as protection against uncrushable material attempting to pass between the rolls.
- 8” x 10” Large Jaw Crusher, welded steel construction, feed chute, cast manganese corrugated jaw plates, cast pitman, cast flywheels, Abrasion Resistant cheek plates, roller bearings, toggle, manual toggle adjustment, 10 HP motor, v-belt drive, OSHA type drive guards, modular steel frame and discharge chute.
- The Pendulum Tester / Bond Impact Crushing Work Index Tester. Working principle Crushing by impact. 76 mm maximum feed size. Test repetition: At least 10, preferably 20 test runs.
- Adjustable crushing angle
- Repeatable crushing results
- Safe two-hand operating buttons
- Pendulum mounted hammers with scale. -Test: At least 10 specimens preferably 20 specimens to be tested.
- Each broken stone has to pass a 3-inch square mesh and be retained on a 2-inch square mesh
- Two hand safety release for the impact hammers
- The 911MPE-TM-LCC21 Laboratory Cone Crusher grinds 19 mm feed to -10 mesh and grinding fineness can be precisely calibrated by easily rotating the adjusting ring. Custom cones are available in materials to suit specific applications. The Laboratory Cone Crusher is typically used in applications where there are space limitations or flat (plate-like) rocks are being crushed. It weighs 273 kilos and comes with a 3 phase 60 cycle 3 HP motor as standard. A 1 phase and / or 50 cycle motor is available which must be specified at time of ordering. It has rugged, fabricated cast steel construction with reinforced joints and internal welds and joints ground and polished. The funnel can be easily removed by simply rotating and lifting up.
- Crusher, with cone and mantel of alloy-1, fully hardened to Rockwell 60, 208/220/440/575 volt, 3 phase, 60 cycles, 5 HP motor
- Crusher, with cone and mantel of alloy-2, fully hardened to Rockwell 60, 208/220/440/575 volt, 3 phase, 60 cycles, 5 HP motor
- Crusher, with cone and mantel of mild steel, case hardened to 1/8" depth Rockwell 60, 208/220/440/575 volt, 3 phase, 60 cycles, 5 HP motor
- Grinds 3/4" feed to -10 mesh
- Grinding finenesses can be precisely calibrated by easily rotating the adjusting ring
- Custom cones are available materials to suit specific applications
- Rugged fabricated / cast steel construction with reinforced joints and internal welds and joints ground and polished
- One or two drawers are available (stainless steel also available)
- Optional Dust extraction port
- This 911MPETMR Roll Crusher will crush rock samples from as coarse as 19mm (3/4") to less than -20 mesh. Its patent pending feed hopper evenly distributes samples over the full surface of rolls to create uniform crushing and surface wear. Its two dust extraction ports allow for safe removal of dust created in crushing samples. Roller gaps are adjustable to 2.54mm and access to drive components for maintenance and inspection is quick and easy via removable panels. This Roll Crusher is fully enclosed for a safe and dust free working environment. Its rolls are powered by individual motors and it has an output capacity of 1814 kg/hour (4000 lbs/hr = 2 ton/hr). The machine weighs 455 Kilos and has 2 motors, 3 phase 60 cycle standard. 1 phase and / or 50 cycle motors are available. Electric motor types must be specified at time of ordering. Horsepower will vary depending on size of rollers. Various models are available based on diameters and face widths of the rolls.
- Sale!We believe our Fine Crush 2 1/4″ x 3″ Small Laboratory Jaw Crusher can do the job of a small lab cone crusher. As you know, laboratory cone crushers hold a price that most consider high. An alternative is this lab scale cone-like high performance rock crusher. Our 55 x 75 millimeter 911MPEJAC23C Crusher is fabricated to crush anything hard, from quartz gold or to rare earth magnets, into fine powder. Feed this little crusher <2” (50mm) rocks to get a product P80 of 1400 microns (14 mesh). As your rock flows into the cone hopper into the crushing plates with feed cavity gape of 2.25” x 3”, it emulates very well the crusher obtained by a high price laboratory cone crusher. The single toggle and CSS can be adjusted with the twist of a wrench all the way down to just 1 mm. Just look at the sieve analysis performance curves below. The 911MPEJAC23C's high-frequency overhead eccentric moved the crusher' short throw at 525 RPM to quickly pulverize all rocks without dust. Unlike your common “econo chain-whipping impact crusher", you can work safely without noise or dust. This small, cone crusher "work-a-like" can crush up to 12 kg per hours (25 lb/hr) of hard stones. It is the perfect high grade gold ore pulverizer for all home mineral processors for small home laboratory type arrangement. The ground particles given by this crusher are commonly freely-liberated sufficiently and almost ready to pan or process over a shaker table for gravity gold separation. The footprint of this rock crusher is small at 16" X 24".
Laboratory Crushers are available with four sizes of jaw openings and various capacities to suit the needs of batch laboratories and all continuous laboratory test plants and pilot test plants. Various construction features on the three types of Laboratory Jaw Crushers ensure their ruggedness and durability for constant usage over long periods of time. All units have main frame cast in one piece and reversible jaw plates cast of manganese steel. The smaller size crushers are furnished for belt drive or motor drive and with either of these drives provision is made for hand operation if desired. The larger units are available for power drive only with belt or motor. Let us make recommendations for type and size crusher for your batch laboratory or continuous or pilot test plant.
Laboratory Forced Feed Jaw Crusher
The (Type I) Laboratory Forced Feed Jaw Crusher is furnished in two sizes. The 5″x 6″ size is excellent for crushing in ore testing laboratories and continuous test plants. The 2¼”x 3½” size is ideal for assay or batch testing laboratories for such uses as sample crushing.
This crusher is the high capacity, forced feed type with a one piece cast alloy iron frame. The eccentric bumper is special nickel cast iron and mounted on two tapered roller bearings which are sealed to exclude dirt. The eccentric shaft is machined from chrome nickel. The bearings are equipped with alloy bronze cast insets. All bearings are fitted with Klean seal fittings. Jaw plates and cheek plates are reversible and are of manganese steel. The safety toggles on these units may be either long or short, the length depending on the size product desired. Both sizes of crushers are available for motor drive using V-V or flat belt drive and the 2¼”x 3½” size may be furnished for hand or belt drive. Cast steel frames can be supplied.
The 2¼”X 3½” (Type I) Laboratory Forced Feed Jaw Crusher is available incorporated into a crusher-pulverizer unit on a common base with a single driving motor. The pulverizer unit is the McCool Laboratory Pulverizer which is of the disk type, designed for grinding virtually any material, and for pulverizing to any mesh in one operation. This crusher-pulverizer unit is compact, efficient, and portable and ideal for use in laboratories.
The (Type II) Laboratory Forced Feed Jaw Crusher is available in only one size, 5″x 6″. This crusher is similar to the Type I crusher but with frame and bumper made of cast steel. This construction adds considerable strength to the shock resisting parts of the crusher. The bearings are all of special design; they are bronze and will stand continuous service, such as continuous test and pilot test plants require, without danger of failure. The jaw and cheek plates are manganese steel and are completely reversible, thus adding to their wearing life. The jaw opening is controlled by the position of an adjustable wedge block. The crusher is usually driven by V-V but can be arranged for V-flat and flat belt drive.
Laboratory Jaw Crusher
The 3″x 2½” (No. 1) Laboratory Jaw Crusher will reduce hard rock from 2½ inch to ¼ inch and finer at a rate of from 50 to 150 pounds per hour. This unit can be quickly and thoroughly cleaned as a safeguard against salting succeeding crushing, and provides an excellent means of reducing small quantities of ore samples quickly and efficiently, using either hand or power drive. Power driven unit is equipped with two V-belts.
The frame of this crusher is a one piece casting, fixed jaw plates are manganese steel, and movable jaw is alloy steel. Jaw plates are bolted so they may be reversed, thus doubling their operating life, and the movable jaw is pivoted to give a forward and downward motion, greatly increasing capacity on wet, sticky ores. Toggle pin has been eliminated by a new design pitman-toggle movement. Any wear that occurs in the toggle assembly is taken up by a large coil spring. Fineness of the crushed product is controlled by replaceable shims. Lubrication is by grease cups as standard but Alemite fittings may be supplied.
The 4½”X 3¼” (No. 2) Laboratory Jaw Crusher is similar to the No. 1 unit but is larger and provides greater capacity with increased strength for heavier work. This unit is available for power drive only and for belt drive is equipped with tight and loose pulley in addition to a heavy balance wheel. This larger unit will crush approximately 360 pounds of quartz per hour to 4 mesh. Frame is cast with heavy lugs in back for mounting electric motor. New motor support on individual motor driven units is designed to use part of the weight of the motor to maintain uniform tension on the V-belts. Three V-belts are provided on this unit for motor drive.
Laboratory Jaw Crusher Capacities
Laboratory Jaw Crushers
CRUSHER, Ore, Braun, Simplex—A cast iron crusher of rigid construction. Among its important features are the ease with which it may be opened for cleaning, and the simplicity of adjustment. One blow of a hammer loosens the wedge holding the non-vibrating jaw in place, allowing this jaw to be lifted out, thereby giving sufficient access for cleaning.
The fineness of the product obtained is regulated by increasing or decreasing the size of the discharge or lower opening of the jaws; this can be accomplished by a few turns of two regulating screws, which have hand wheels, obviating the necessity for use of wrench or other tools. The Braun Simplex crusher is made in one style only, for both hand and power operation. The flywheel has a handle attached for hand operation. The power pulley is 16 inches in diameter, with a 2½ inch face, and requires ½ H.P. The jaw is 6×3 inches, and the opening is 2×3 inches.
LABORATORY JAW CRUSHER, Ore, Chipmunk, Braun
Practically of all steel construction, the frame plates being made of steel and all other essential parts subjected to strain being similarly made of steel. The Chipmunk Crusher has a jaw movement that insures a large capacity and impels the discharge, making it adaptable for crushing both hard and soft materials.
The vibratory jaw is mounted upon an eccentric at its upper end and rests against a toggle at its lower end. The eccentric imparts a circular or gyratory movement to the upper end, while the toggle compels the lower end to describe an arc of a small circle. This movement is both forward and downward and impels the discharge.
An adjusting screw passes through the front spacer casting and fits into the recess in the adjusting block. This block engages with a service block, which presses against the stationary jaw. This device allows close adjustment, is strongly constructed and easily manipulated.
The stationary jaw is simply lifted out of its chamber, permitting thorough cleaning of its interior parts.
The bearings are fitted with split bushings, made of special bearing metal. They can be taken up when slightly worn, or renewed when needed. All bearings are provided with grease cups.
The Chipmunk Jaw Crushers have the greatest capacity (size of jaws considered) of any crushing device. The type VC can be operated by either hand or power. It will reduce rock from about 214 inches down to 14 inch and smaller at a rate of 400 pounds per hour. The type WC is intended for power operation, and will crush rock at a rate of 1500 pounds per hour.
Instructions for Mounting
two raising blocks are furnished on which the machine should be mounted and then securely bolted to a strong bench.
The grease cups should be filled and then screwed down regularly, preferably each morning and during the day if operation is continuous.
Speed of Operation
We recommend a speed of 400 r. p. m. as giving the maximum efficiency.
Laboratory Jaw Crusher Parts
RENEWALS—For Chipmunk Crushers
Parts For Chipmunk Crushers.
This outfit was designed and developed because of the need for a compact crushing and grinding unit, occupying a minimum of space and speeding up the work of crushing and grinding samples.
The equipment illustrated above includes the Braun Chipmunk Crusher and the Braun Type UA Pulverizer, both directly connected with V Belt drive to a single ball bearing enclosed type electric motor mounted on a special sliding base with adjustments for belt tightening. The bench top is three feet deep and four feet long:
- The Crusher is the well known Braun Chipmunk—ninety per cent steel fabricated.
- Type VC, capacity 400 lbs. per hour, 2¼” to ¼”, for ordinary operations.
- Type WC, capacity 1,500 lbs. per hour, where the capacity requirements are heavier.
- The Braun Type UA Pulverizer is recognized as standard in both metallurgical and industrial laboratories.
- Equipped with 8-inch grinding plates of special alloy—straight drive—no gears—replaceable bearings.
- CRUSHER AND PULVERIZER OUTFIT—Motor driven, complete with small Braun Chipmunk Crusher, Type VC, Braun Type UA Pulverizer, Sterling Mono enclosed motor 2 H. P. 3 phase, 50/60 cycle, 220/440 volt, starting switch, pulleys, V belts and bench top.
- CRUSHER AND PULVERIZER OUTFIT—CRUSHER AND PULVERIZER OUTFIT—Motor driven, complete with large Braun Chipmunk Crusher, Type WC, Braun Type US Pulverizer, 3 H. P. motor and accessories as described above.
- CRUSHER, Chipmunk—Small size, Type VC, with four V belts, Sterling Mono enclosed motor, 1 H. P. 3 phase, 50/60 cycle, 220/440 volts, and starting switch.
- CRUSHER, Chipmunk—Small size, Type VC, with four V belts, but without motor or switch.
- CRUSHER, Chipmunk—Large size, Type WC, with special adjustable mounting blocks, four V
- belts, Sterling Mono enclosed motor, 2 H. P. 3 phase, 50/60 cycle, 220/440 volts, and starting switch.
- CRUSHER, Chipmunk—Large size, Type WC, with special adjustable mounting blocks, four V belts, but without motor or switch.
Laboratory Cone Crusher
In the (Cone and Ring Type and buck types) Laboratory Crusher the crushing of quartz from ½ inch or ¾ inch to 20 mesh can be accomplished at the rate of 4 pounds per minute. For many years it has been standard equipment in samplers, mills and large mines where continuous or intermittent dry grinding is done.
The ore is ground between a revolving cone and a bell-shaped hopper, leaving the machine through double discharge openings. Size of product is controlled by a conveniently located handwheel. Drive is by a gear and pinion, supplied with tight and loose 18″x 6″ pulleys for flat belt drive, to operate about 150 R.P.M. on drive shaft. Grooved tight pulley and V-belt drive with 5 H.P. motor is also available.
Laboratory Cone Crusher Capacities
Laboratory Roll Crushers
(Type C) Laboratory Crushing Rolls are usually used as a secondary crusher, handling products from jaw crushers or gyratory mills and for making products for pulverizers. For certain special applications they are used as a continuous grinding unit.
The main frame and stationary roll journal boxes are cast as one piece, thereby assuring rigidity and greatest possible strength to withstand severe shocks. The roll spacing may be changed quickly and easily while rolls are in operation by means of a handwheel to control product size. Heavy compression springs protect the shells and bearings from excessive loads and shocks.
The roll shells are constructed of forged steel, and for rolls smaller than 12″ diameter the rolls and shafts are constructed as a replaceable unit. In the 12″ diameter size, replaceable roll shells are provided. Roll faces are ground smooth and true for efficient fine grinding.
Various drives are available. The unit drive, with one motor and one set of double V-belts mounted with crushing rolls on a common base of welded steel, is ideal for normal laboratory crushing operations.
Laboratory Roll Capacity Table
Laboratory Crushing Rolls (Type M)
The (Type M) Laboratory Crushing Rolls embody the latest improvements and are constructed as a self-contained unit with proper provisions for adjustment and lubrication, and are completely housed and protected from dust.
The main frame is cast in one piece and of the best grade of gray iron. The stationary roll journal box is cast in the frame and movable roll is mounted on a sliding saddle of especially heavy design which slides on a machined surface. All bearings are outside of the housing. The shaft is of forged steel of sufficient diameter to withstand severe strains and shocks without deflection.
All roll shells are made of heavy selected rolled steel to provide highest wearing qualities. Roll shells are bored to a straight taper corresponding to the taper of the cast iron hub and are held in place by shrinkage and reinforced by heavy lug bolts. The roll hub is securely keyed to the shaft by a full hub length key.
The movable roll is held in position by two double helical springs which are housed in main frame casting. The springs are held at any desired tension by lock nuts and the machine may be dismantled without changing adjustment of the springs.
Roll alignment is provided by split safety collars which are set in a recess turned in the shaft, making perfect alignment possible under severe operating conditions.
Heavy cast iron housing with replaceable white iron cheek plates is provided, and the housing may be opened from either side for inspection while rolls are in operation.
Various drives are available. The unit drive with one motor and one set of double V-belts mounted with crushing rolls on a common base of welded steel is ideal for normal laboratory crushing operation. Let us make recommendations for your laboratory unit.