- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Flotation.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Excessive foaming in metallic ore flotation (2 replies)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
I am working on a high clay content metallic ore flotation. Although I did not add froather, from the moment I turn on the air, excessive foam is formed and the product overflows from the cell.
The reagents I used in the tests are KAX, Na2S, CuSO4 and Na2SiO3 to depress silica.
How can I stabilize this excess foam?