- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Geology and Geometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Does refractory gold ore naturally release it's gold over millions of years? (2 replies)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
Hypothetically, if I found sulfides while camping, would it be a waste of time looking downstream from these refractory gold ore locations for possible free gold? Or, would any free gold found have to come from an entirely different source?
Does free gold separate, naturally, from refractory ore when in an aqueous solution and given enough time? Thanks.