- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Gravity Separation/Concentration.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
GRG Test Question (1 reply)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
We are reviewing some testwork for a client. In their plant flowsheet, they have three stages of gravity separation (Knelsons), but in the testwork they only did two stages.
Is this reasonable, or should they have done a 3rd stage to replicate the plant flowsheet?