- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Grinding.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
How to select ball size (3 replies and 2 comments)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
Hi everyone, I want to determine the size of steel ball, according to the equation of Bond and the equation work index: W=WI* (10/√P80 -10/√F80), for calculating Wi, I need to konw the W(work input,kwh/metric ton), so how can I obtain the work input ? my grinder see the photo, constant speed.