- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Grinding.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Trunnion Magnet on SAG or Ball mill to remove ball scats (1 reply)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
Just wondering if anyone has a ball or SAG mill with a trunnion magnet to remove scat steel and if they are willing to share the results. Looking into getting one for our SAG mill but looking for proof that it actually creates power savings, ball consumption savings, etc to justify the project. We process gold ore at about 200 TPH.