- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
We have a heap leach plant at our mine and we have oxide material from a mine dump.We are irrigating the using drip emitters sodium cyanide solution. The problem we are currently facing is that we are noticing the bluish-green colour at the base of the pregnant solution pond.Where could that colour be coming from?How best can we remove it?All your views and opinions are most welcome.