- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
Looking for any resources or research on chalcopyrite leaching for recovery vs particle size. Looking to see the effect of different particle size distributions on a copper recovery curve for run of mine material. Focusing on larger size fractions as we don't have a lot of data on smaller size fractions. Anything would be appreciate on this.