- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
could you please offer me any idea,suggestion or any exprence with the similar problem before.
as usual operation we take 2 samples, one from cil tank3 and the other from harvested loaded carbon from cil3 at at the same time but the result is different and more gold on carbon taken from cil3 more than 500 ppm. After facing this problem we trying to fix by taking the same carbon from cil3 split in to two and one split is washed by process water and the other fresh water for 15 mints but the result is the same with average difference 96 ppm.so i looking forward for ur valuable idea /procedures i have to follow.Thank you!