- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
I have a lot of source of copper-gold ore, but my problem is am only knowledgeable on mercury process to get the gold and simple cyanidation technique. Ive already try to leach copper-gold ore, but it seems that the consumption of NaCN is too much than the gold i recover.