- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
It has long been known that using galvanized metal in cyanide circuits should be avoided due to the tendency of the zinc to dissolve and precipitate gold. I am looking for links to articles on the subject that can be used to educate tradespersons and maintenance technical staff on exactly how this takes place and what specifically should be avoided.