- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
im leaching my sands with a grade of 2.25. Head has been reporting above 2.83g/t for more than 7 days without without reducing, the tail is 0.02 and 0.00 in some days. Cyanide strength is at 0.2%. What do I do to reduce the number of days leaching