- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
I hope that I find you well.
I would like to know the differences in performance if any, between Norit and Coconut based hydrocarb activated carbon for adsorption in a CIL circuit.
The major issue is the difference in the cost between the two- hydrocarb costs almost half the price of Norit.
Thank you in advance.