- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
I have a non-magnetic concentrate consisting of monazite, xenotime and euxenite rich in REE. This concentrate has locked and free values containing both PGMs and Au. I am investigating ways on how I could potentially leach the concentrate selectively to remove precious metals yet keep the REE to ship out. Gravity concentration has been investigated and looking for an intensive leach reactor to process concentrates in the future.