- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
I want to leach concentrate that has been upgraded by shacking table and mercury has been used to extract gold in the same Conc. I have this concentrate now i want to leach them in Acacia plant with Leach Aid, NaCN and maintain PH of 12. Then after sending to Electrowinning.
Now this concentrate which has been treated by mercury before is there any possibility of failure on leaching process or anything that will cause bad impact when i will perform leaching of this Conc and sending to Electrowinning. Please advice me accordingly.