- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
I need to setup an alkaline drip for a 1 t/hr solids feed to a small CIP plant.
What is the most practical method to do this considering the low solubility of hydrated lime?
I was wanting to use a 55 gal plastic drum but realize 400-500 grams will reach saturation, not nearly enough concentration to achieve 10-11 pH using a slow drip feed.
The chemicals will feed into a trommel that washes / screens tailings.
Thank you in advance!