- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
hello i'm using vat leaching but im having a problem with the carbon absorptivity, usually we would get 1 kg recovery but these days we are only achieving atleast 500g.
i have tried to use surf in hope to get some improvement, i'm yet to check the results.
any one with a better idea.