- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
I had gold ore tailing which had been mercury amalgamated assay at 2-5g. I had do a leaching test and in the first 2 hours the recovery reach 90% and 12hrs at 75% and 24hrs at 64% and finally 52% @ 48hrs. The FCN is maintain at 1000ppm. The carbon content in this ore is 0.12%, S 0.33%, As 0.07%, Zn 65ppm, Pb 43ppm, Fe 17%, Cu 342ppm. The recovery rate decreased. May I know what is the possibility of the cause?