- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
to produce vanadium pentoxide from sludge by ammonia leaching method, can anyone please make this process more clear in respect of metallurgy and certain methods for increasing yield of vanadium pentoxide, removing unwanted trace elements like sulphur, phosphorus and sodium from final product??