- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
we are currently working with the project of processing fly ash (source Venezuela) and producing vanadium pentoxide from the same. We are fusing fly ash with sodium salt and then leaching the resultant to produce AMV and then vanadium pentoxide. but as the fly ash also contain Nickel which we want to remove from product. what could be the way-out for the removing nickel.?
if there is any other method please advise that also?
waiting for help!!!