- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
Anyone can suggest a method of laboratory research of ores before heap leaching? I am interested in the method of determining the height of the heap. I saw a device that allows you to simulate a column of ore height of 9-12 meters. Such a device is called: compression system? Can anyone suggest how to conduct an experiment?