- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
I've occasionally facing some recovery problems. I've done some diagnostic leaching tests and it seems to have encapsulated gold in sulphide. Crossing a lot of process data I've noticed a subtle relation between increasing in tailing grande with increasing of the pH tailing (little increase from 9,5 to 9,9 average) even with head pH under control...but I don't know how to explain this relation or even if it makes some sense. Could you guys help me with that?
Thanks in advance!