- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
I am looking for information from anyone who is using thiourea in conjunction with NaCN and NaOH in their Au/Ag elution circuits. We are experiencing problems with eluting Ag and I am wondering if Thiourea could be the problem? If not, any thoughts on what may be the problem. We use an atmospheric Zadra process with NaCN also running 2-4%.