- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
USING ACTIVATED CARBON: Hello there... Could someone help me with info about using activated carbon in heap leaching method. We have acquired goldix 570 and realized the recommended method by using activated carbon. Considering we have never used it before, I need to know everything including quantities to use, and finally how to recover the gold from the carbon. Thank you very much my friends, Adam