- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Mineral Processing or Laboratory Work.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Calibration standards for combustion analysis (1 reply)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
I'm working with a "LECO ONH836" elemental analyzer. we do not have enough calibration samples for Hydrogen. I wanted to know whether it is possible to add 2 one gram samples (5 ppm) instead of a 10 ppm sample. I assume that will work but Is it standard/Scientific?