- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Mineral Processing or Laboratory Work.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Electrowinning Circuit Production Rate (1 reply)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
Hello. Does anyone know a formula to calculate the production rate (tons/hours) of an electrowinning circuit, given the flowrate of the electrolyte (t/h) and the concentration (g/L) of the metal in the electrolyte?