- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Mineral Processing or Laboratory Work.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Leco OH836 technical issue (No replies)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
we are working with a LECO OH836 analyzer. the instrument does not get ready to analyze. we have checked all Orings and fittings, all pressures are at range, leak check passed and there is no warning on diagnostics tab. what should we do to make it ready to analyze?
There are warnings on hardware calibration tabs. can this caused "not ready" issue?