- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Mineral Processing or Laboratory Work.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Separating arsenopyrite from pyrite (2 replies)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
Our ore/float concentrate contains pyrite and arsenopyrite. I require a high arsenopyrite concentrate with as little pyrite in it as possible for some leaching testwork but have not had any luck. Does anybody have any experience with this? I have tried using several reagents like hydrogen peroxide to float the pyrite out of the bulk concentrate, but the remaining concentrate has a low grade.
I would be happy to buy a laboratory quantity of an external arsenopyrite concentrate but it doesn't appear to be sold by anyone.
Thanks for your help