- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Mineral Processing or Laboratory Work.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Thermal conductivity of gem stones (2 replies)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
I recently aquired several raw or uncut stones possibly moisanite or saphire have heated a few to glowing point and dropped in cold water.
So my question is what other stones aside from the afore menchioned are capable of this type of thermal conductivity?