- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Pyrometallurgy and Electrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Melt / Metal Value of Coin (1 reply)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
Hello all, this may be a bit of an unusual question. I would please like to seek expertise on estimating the melt value of Lebanese Pounds coins, the 500 LBP and 250 LBP denominations. I can potentially send samples if needed.
References to the coins are here: https://www.bdl.gov.lb/tabs/index/2/265/Coins-in-Circulation.html
If it makes sense, can these be sold as metal? (i.e. would there be any buyers?)