- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Pyrometallurgy and Electrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Produce anhydrous FeCl3 (Iron-III-Chloride) (No replies)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
Hello all, I am looking for someone who knows how to produce large quantities (thousands of tons) of dry (anhydrous) Iron-III-chloride (FeCl3). Any help is appreciated, thanks