Here at 911Water we focus on maximizing water use and water resuse in commercial and mining operations. Water is a precious resource and identifying how to better pre-treat it will optimize plant operations and reduce maintenance downtime and cost.
Water use in mining operations include:
- transport of ore and waste in slurring and suspension
- separation of minerals through chemical processes
- physical separation of material such as in centrifugal separation
- cooling systems around power generation
- suppression of dust, both during mineral processing and around conveyors and roads
- washing equipment
- dewatering of mines.
- Water use in manufacturing:
- Food and Beverage
- Rubber and Plastics
- Wood and Paper
- Primary Metals
- Petroleum (oil and gas)
Proper water pre-treatment allows for up to 82% recovery in industrial and and mining operations. We focus in treating well water, surface water and municipal treated water for commercial and industrial applications.
The top 14 common water issues in the industry include:
- hexavalent chromium (Cr VI)
- iron (ferric and ferrous)
- arsenic (trivalent and pentavalent)
- uranium (tetravalent and hexavalent)
- organics (TOCs)
- UVT (UltraViolet Transmittance)