- Merrill Crowe Plant, Solution 300 TPD, (189 liters per minute, 50 GPM)
- Merrill Crowe Plant, Solution 65 TPD, (38 liter per minute, 1 GPM)
- Sort by Default Order
We manufacture Merrill-Crowe Plants for the recovery of gold and silver from cyanide solutions. A Merrill Crowe process lets you easily precipitate gold & silver previously dissolved by cyanide using zinc dust. Two primary Merrill-Crowe Plant sizes are manufactured, a 10 gallon per minute plant (65 tons of solution per day), and a 50 gallon per minute plant (300 tons of solution per day). The plants are complete and include solution circulation pumps, flow meter for plant feed, de-aeration system with vacuum pump, de-aeration tower level control with recirculation system, precipitation pre-coat filter, clarifying pre-coat filter, zinc dust hopper, zinc dust feeder, instrumentation, internal piping, steel mounted frame. All plants are for continuous operation. All that is necessary for the user to supply is piping to and from the unit, external wiring to the unit and site installation. We often refer to this series of Merrill Crowe Plants as “Economy” Merrill-Crowe Plants. while adequate equipment is used to build the plant, it is not PREMIUM QUALITY, and therefore costs significantly less. It is a GOOD MERRILL CROWE PLANT & THAT WORKS! Hundreds sold have functioned in pilot testing or small volume production of gold and silver, from both heap leaching and tank leaching, all over the world. The standard configuration of the Portable Merrill-Crowe Plant uses canister pre-coat type filters for clarifying and precipitation filters. Plate and frame filters are available for precipitation filter, as an option. The dimensional size of the plant is increased when adding the plate and frame filter by approximately 3′ x 6′. Standard Small Merrill Crowe Plant Sizes
ISM Series switch mode rectiﬁers feature the latest advances in Italian switch mode technology, oﬀering superior performance in an extremely small package compared to traditional transformer based SCR rectiﬁers, freeing up on space and saving on energy costs. In addition these Electroplating rectifiers provide substantial power savings, with ISM series rectiﬁers having super-fast response time and high-power factor (>0.9), very low current ripple and high stability to load variations. ISM series rectiﬁers are software controlled and modular in design, allowing for many diﬀerent options to ensure your rectiﬁer best suits your process. The ISM series can be linked together with up to 4 units all operated from one controller when equipped with one of the optional Devicenet, Profinet, Modbus or Ethernet IP based communication cards, allowing these systems to best ﬁt your current system architecture while oﬀering upgradeability at minimal cost for future expansion. ISM series Electrowinning rectiﬁers are designed speciﬁcally to meet the harsh conditions typical in mining environments. ISM series rectiﬁers are self-contained units that are engineered to meet IP54 and thrive in both hot and cold environments to 50°C. ISM series rectiﬁers are equipped to deliver 0-5V or 0-10 VDC voltage or current control with ranges from 0 to 1020A, 1530A, 2550A and 3570A. Other output voltages are available on request. ISM series rectiﬁers, take advantage of clever design and advances in technology, are competively priced and available in short leadtimes if not available in stock. A wide range of accessories are available, including a remote-control panel equipped with a 3 channel 4-20 mA IO for remote PLC control. Rectiﬁers are available in design speciﬁcations to comply with CSA UL and CE standards.
High quality gold and precious metal electrowinning cells. Manufactured from brushed finish 304 grade stainless steel. Internally rubber lined the cells are equipped with punch plate 316 grade anodes and cathode frames. Cathode frame support either wrapping of mild steel or stainless steel wool for plating and sludging operations respectively, or alternatively accommodate pre-manufactured cathode sleeves. The design incorporates unique features including:
- Available in CSFR (non CIP version) and CSCIP (Clean-In-Place) design
- Mezzanine mounted or self standing models
- Near neutral balance lid opening which doesn’t require either counter-balance of lid lifting devices
- Busbars located out of the process zone, near eliminating corrosion issues and corrosion voltage drop losses
- Cross flow air extraction design provides electrode busbar cooling
- Easy drop in locating busbar bolts providing high contact electrical connections not possible with clip-connection designs, minimising joint hot spots and no loss of connection nuts
- Optional CIP (Clean-In-Place) facility enables the anodes and cathodes to be separated in-cell, virtually eliminating the need for alternative pressure wash stations (CSCIP series)
- 600 x 600
- 800 X 800
- 900 X 900
- 1000 X 1200
Our Elution and Acid Wash columns are optimally designed for plug flow of eluate or fresh water for eluting gold cyanide complexes from activated carbon recovered from CIP/CIL gold adsorption circuits. Designed and constructed to a range of available pressure vessel codes, including ASME VIII, EN13445, B51-14 or AS1210, the vessels can be manufactured from carbon steel boiler plate for Pressure Zadra applications, or higher grade SS316 or SAF 2205 duplex stainless steels for specialist applications where dual elution/acid washing capabilities are required. Available with semi-ellipsoidal or torospherical dished ends,or alternatively cone base for reduced column base transfer wear. The vessels are equipped with flanged integral Johnson screens on the inlets and outlets, allowing for easy removal of the filters to remove any entrapped sand, organics or plastics. Vessel supports can be adjusted to suit clients existing structures or can be provided in a self contained support structure which can be transported in standard sea containers to their final destinations. Vessel aspect ratios are design specifically for the specific elution process. The elution vessels are externally primed with in encapsulated inorganic zinc silicate before being wrapped in 50mm thermally insulating Superwool fibre and clad with stainless steel lagging. The Acid Wash vessel are provided either in SAF2205 form or rubber lined carbon steel. Carbon steel acid vessels are externally painted with two pack hard epoxy coated for enhanced weathering resistance and are rubber lined with high quality 6mm Bromo Butyl rubber. Also available in regeneration carbon transfer/quench vessel designs.
Our Custom Rotary Kilns are based around process first and foremost. Designed to ensure correct residence time at hold temperature of 20 minutes -not 10 minutes, they ensure stable progressive feed of your carbon with reliable three zone heating with independent controls, robust thermal lifter designs, co-current movement of reaction products and correct thermal conduction area and bed thickness defining retort size. In Gold Adsorption carbon activity is your most important factor. Guaranteed 90%+ regeneration activity for fresh carbon. Rotary Kilns also available for other processes, including uranium pre-drying and roasting, fly-ash treatment, reactivation processes and more. TURN KEY AND AUTOMATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Our systems of direct eluate and indirect thermal oil heaters are manufactured to a high quality specification. Customisable to satisfy our customers’ needs in both the gold mining industries and other industrial heating applications, they permit both direct fluid heating or indirect heating through provision of associated plate or tube and shell heat exchanger systems. For direct heating – particularly of eluate (caustic-cyanide solutions) in gold mining, our horizontal stainless steel 3 pass helical coil design is optimised to reduce the incidence of caustic fallout. Ideally suited for Pressure Zadra solution heating, Our extensive experience with elution provides you with the confidence of a highly efficient and long lifetime heating solution. The heaters cylindrical design provides two helical coils manufactured from schedule pipe arranged to raise the temperature of the circulating fluid by radiant and convective heating from combustion of either diesel or gas in the front mounted burner system. High density rockwool insulation between the two casings provides for low temperatures (30-40°C) in the outer casing, minimising thermal losses through the structure and preventing burns from unintentional contact with the boiler. Direct stainless steel helical coil heating provides you with the following benefits:
- Comparatively low capital outlay compared with indirect thermal heating systems
- Simplistic design with low maintenance requirements
- Unattended boiler operation in most jurisdictions due to the coil design versus a pressure vessel heating volume
- No thermal shock and stress corrosion of low cost, low lifetime fire tube direct heater designs
- Long life stainless coil construction For indirect thermal oil heating, we can provide options of both horizontal or vertical configurations. There is no functional difference between a horizontal thermal oil heater and a vertical thermal fluid heater, with the choice being made according to the available space and height in the plant, and ease of maintenance.
- Our thermal oil heaters provide heat through liquid fuel (HFO, light oil) and/or gaseous (natural gas, propane, etc.). A thermal oil heater is the main component in a thermal fluid heating system, where a liquid fuel is heated and circulated to provide energy to different energy users within a closed circuit.
- Automatic running of the heater and indirect surveillance.
- Our thermal fluid heaters operate without reduced pressure and no water generated steam. This avoids the typical problems related to steam heating systems, such as leaks, corrosion, water treatment, etc.
- Thermal oil heaters require low maintenance.
- Fuel savings up to 20% compared to steam heating systems. A thermal fluid system consists of a closed circuit with minimum energy leaks. At least 90% of the fuel is used in the heating process.
- Thermal oil heating systems are highly efficient thanks to the temperature uniformity through all the production process.
Our small thickeners find their applications in a leaching circuit, flotation concentrates or any tailings. Thickeners are essential equipment in a Merrill Crowe CCD counter-current decantation circuit. Ideal for small mining operations, our slurry thickeners are manufactured in sizes of up to to 16" diameter using mild steel construction. Each has internal launder, feed-well and discharge cone. Help by a superstructure to hold its gear reducer drive and pipe shaft. The thickener's rake drive is a two-arm rake assembly with cone scraper.
A plate filter often used to filtrate the silver/gold/zinc precipitate generated in a Merrill Crowe process. These filters have the advantage of low cost, great strength and ease of internal inspection. Plate and frame filters are made in every conceivable combination of inlet and outlet positions. Bottom inlet and top outlet positions are considered best for precoating and filter aid suspension. In larger sizes it is preferable that these are at opposite ends of the filter. All air should be purged from the filter before precoating is completed. This may be difficult if gasketed filter septa are used.
- Capacity/Sizes 0.6 cu.ft. to 6 cu.ft.
- Mild steel construction
- Blanchard ground head and tail plate to ensure flatness
- Articulating coupling at the tail plate to hydraulic cylinder rod connection
- Centre feed with four corner discharge
- Polypropylene recessed filter plates
- Polypropylene gasketed filter clothes
- Closure: 2-stage automatic air/oil hydraulic pump
- Opening: automatic, spring-assisted
- Hydraulic pump, pressure gauge and air blow-down header with valves
- Sludge hopper
- Elevated frame
The 911MPELE1535 ia a heat controlled Laboratory Leaching Test Agitator designed for leaching and agitating slurries. It is compact and of rugged construction for general laboratory or small pilot plant operations. Perfect for gold, silver cyanidation tests or copper acid leach tests. This hydrometallurgy test units is a multi-functional air-injected leach tank reactor with built-in air pump with controllable flow and a variable speed agitator/heater. Permits agitated leach tests at agitator speeds of 0 to 2800 RPM. Uses a digital display for accurate adjustment. Built-in thermometer which displays the temperature of slurry undergoing leaching. Built-in 250 Watt heater and temperature controller (50 Celsius) for your leach slurry. Comes standard with 1.5 liter, 3 litre and 5 liter plastic leach tanks. Three (3) size agitators of 31 mm, 39 mm and 48 mm diameter are included with the laboratory leach reactor.
A wet or dry reagent feeder ideal for the controlled distribution of zinc dust in a Merrill Crowe precipitation system. Reagent or other are stored in the large feed hopper for distribution on a variable speed conveyor belt.
This is a very simple Screw (Spiral) Feeder and hopper to supply zinc dust to a Merrill Crowe Precipitation system. Its variable speed screw can rotate between 4.17 and 41.7 RPM. The spiral on this zinc dust distributor is 30 mm in diameter by 390 mm long. It is powered by a 3/4 HP electric motor. The zinc delivery or dosage capacity ranges around 5 to 10 kg/h.
Laboratory and pilot plant size Conditioning & Mixing Tanks available volumes of 6L (1.5 gallon), 15L (4 gallon), 30L (8 gallon), 130L (34 gallon) and 150L (40 gallon).
The 911MPEBR500 is a machine used for laboratory bottle rolling. The rollers can be adjusted to fit several sizes of bottles. Using the bottle roller will result in grinding and mixing the sample at an adjustable rotating speed. The rollers can be easily adjusted to meet the required bottle size. The bottle roller is equipped with a safety cage and closed down with a manual safety switch. The cage will be supported with pneumatic springs.
- Interval reversing program. Max 60 intervals per 24 hours.
- From 5 seconds up to 99 days programmable.
- From 29 to 280 RPM drive speed. Bottle speed is depending on the bottle size.
- Easy adjustment key included for different bottle sizes.
Stainless steel twin wire cathode mesh manufactured from SS316L grade materials for winding of cathode frames in sludging electrowinning cells. Twin wire wound mesh manufactured from 0.152 mm diameter wire providing high surface area for precious metal electrowinning. Available in rolls of tubular mesh in 230mm wide and 460mm wide rolls of 50 meters. Surface area typically ~3840 g/m2 Also available aftermarket anodes, cathode frames and cathode pillows.