911MPE has small gold mining equipment for sale and more specifically mineral processing equipment. Our equipment is best used in small scale extractive metallurgy operations operated by small miners or hobbyist prospectors and mining fanatics. 911MPE’ offers gold mining equipment as well as processing equipment applicable to most any base metals: copper, lead, zinc, nickel, tin, tungsten and more. For the relatively small size of equipment offered, sample preparation and metallurgical laboratories can economically buy good alternatives to the usually unaffordable equipment for sale in the classic market place.
911Metallurgy Corp. has behind it a Mining & Mineral Processing Engineer helping you make the right choice in process equipment and extraction methods.
911MPE has for target market what mining professionals consider the pilot-plant scale mining operation or ‘artisanal’ mining operations with a focus around under 500 TPD. Metals you can extract include: gold, silver or other of the precious group as well as the classic base metals; copper, lead, zinc, nickel, molybdenum. Much of our ultra-small scale equipment allows you to process from just a few kilo (pounds) per day and work on your passion for a small budget.
You can buy from us mineral processing equipment starting from crushing, grinding, classification, dredging, gravity separation, flotation, pumps, water treatment and smelting. A line of ovens, furnaces and laboratory equipment is also available.
In the USA:
- an easy to obtain exploration license lets you process up to 5,000 Tons per year (15 TPD).
- a not much more difficult to acquire, small scale miner’s permit will allow you 25,000 tons per year (75 TPD).
In South America, in a Country such as Peru:
- A Minero Artesanal license allows for Mining claims of up to 1000 Hectares and a Maximum Plant Capacity of 25 tons per day
- A Pequeño Minero permit allows for Mining claims of up to 2000 Hectares with a Maximum Plant Capacity 350 tons per day
- A Minero Artesanal license allows a Maximum Plant Capacity of 50 tons per month
- A Pequeño Minero permit allows for a Maximum Plant Capacity 275 tons per day
911MPE.com has the small process mining equipment for you.