- Sort by Default Order
This 50 place cupellation furnace is electrically powers by a 10500 Watt heating element allowing it to reach and hold a temperature of 1200 degrees C (2200 F). With a working area of 45 cm deep X 25 cm wide X 14.5 cm tall, this furnace will hold 50 x 6A, 7A or 7AS cupels.
Whether you need your floor mounted (stand alone) or Benchtop Laboratory Muffle Furnace for Heat Treatment & Pyrolysis, the table top “F” series are small furnaces for heat treating, laboratory and jewellery applications at maximum temperature of 2,300°F. These furnaces offer a rugged industrial construction with a top quality coating. Characteristics
- Sturdy Construction
- Small Compact Design to Fit in Labs and Smaller Shops
- Easy to maintain and service
- Incomparable service
- General Heat Treatment
- Research & Laboratory Work
- Pyrolysis Process
- Investment Casting
This Beginners FIRE ASSAY KIT has as equipment required to help miners with their laboratory startup. Probably the most important factor of success in prospecting and gold recovery mill operation is the number of assay completed - you can do 6 assays at a time with this Kit. At one time, fire assaying was a deep dark secret. Now in this modern world, education can be had by those who want to learn. Many miners have learned to do their own fire assays and we offer complete fire assay kits with instructions! Simply mix your ore with our Premixed Flux (non-leaded flux available for international sales-obtain & add lead locally) in a Crucible. Place it in the Furnace. In an hour, pour the entire batch into the Pouring Mold. When it has cooled, break off the lead button that has formed. Place the lead button on a Cupel and back into the Furnace. Soon any precious metals present will remain in the form of a small bead. All materials and equipment are included in this kit so that you can do your own assays and determine the weight of the bead, without other equipment. The Advanced Fire Assay Kit offers additional equipment and supplies to the Beginners Fire Assay Kit, including the Automatic Temperature Control for the Furnace. The Analytical Balance is an easy-to-read digital unit. An excellent laboratory setup for any operation striving towards professional results. (You may substitute the #9 furnace with a larger one for the difference in the price.) Power: 110 or 220 VAC BASIC BEGINNER $4,000 EXPERT ADVANCE $11,000
This 25 place fusion (assay) furnace is electrically powers by a 24000 Watt heating element allowing it to reach and hold a temperature of 1200 degrees C (2200 F). With a working area of 56 cm deep X 59 cm wide X 19.5 cm tall, this furnace will hold:
- 25 x 50 or 65 grams crucibles
- 42 x 30, 40 or 55 grams crucibles
This is our industrial size electric melting furnace for non-ferrous metals such as Copper alloys, Aluminium, Zinc, Silver, Gold.
- HEATING ELEMENTS: our standard is FeAlCr (2,300°F). These coil elements are winded up around a ceramic tube for support. It gives a better heat distribution because all the surface of the elements is in contact with air. We use low-density elements which offer a longer lifetime. For copper alloys, we use Silicon Carbide (SiC) elements for higher power and temperature (2,550°F).
- QUALITY INSULATION: 7” of insulation; 4 ½" thick low-density refractory bricks (rated 2,600°F) and 2 ½” fibreboard (mineral fibre rated 1,900°F). At the bottom, underneath the crucible, we use castable and refractory bricks together.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER C/W HI-LIMIT OVERSHOOT PROTECTION: our standard controller is Watlow Ez-Zone PM6 (1/16 DIN).
- HI-LIMIT OVERSHOOT PROTECTION: this device will shut the furnace when the preset temperature is exceeded. A reset button has to be pressed by the operator in order to get the furnace to heat up again.
- QUIET OPERATION: the electric version is much quieter than the gas version. The gas version includes noisy equipment; air combustion blower, gas nozzle, etc.
- TO EMPTY THE MELTING FURNACE: two different versions are available; the tilting version which tilts with the use of hydraulic cylinders. With the stationary Version, an operator needs to use a ladle to take the metal in fusion and pour it into moulds.
- EASY TO INSTALL: these furnaces are "plug and play”. The customer needs to install the crucible, connect the electricity supply (or gas) and go through "Initial firing schedule” of the operation manual supplied with every unit.
- HOW TO OPEN THE FURNACE: the furnace was designed with a lever very easy to operate. To move the cover, lift the lever and push it sideways (swing top cover with lateral displacement).
- CRUCIBLE: our standard is SiC. Other materials are available.
This electrical top loading furnace is primarily used as an integral part of an automatic ingot cast process. Our TLH units are either used to heat up pins or spouts in casting houses producing aluminum ingots or billets. Temperatures range up to 2300°F [1260°C]. Available in two standard sizes. All models completely wired, assembled, test fired and shipped ready for connection to main power supply.