- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Assaying, Microscopy, Mineralogy & XRF/XRD.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Activated carbon charcoal (3 replies and 1 comment)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
i received a sample of activated carbon charcoal and used XRF to determine the loaded gold then i found that it was between 68-70% Au, my question is: