911 Metallurgy can provide you with the comminution testing services you require to meet your laboratory testing needs.
Not sure what kind of testing your project needs? 911 Metallurgy specialists have years of knowledge and experience in ball mill, rod mill, and ultra-fine grinding.
Need a particular type of test? No problem, our experts have experience with all types of comminution testing including but not limited to:
- IsaMill Signature Plot Tests – Used to determine energy parameters for fine grinding, sizing, and design for IsaMill circuits.
- Levin Open Circuit Grindability Test – Used to determine energy parameters for fine grinding, using a Bond laboratory ball mill.
- Metso Vertimill® Jar Mill Test – Used to determine energy requirements for fine grinding, using a Vertimill®.
- SMD Signature Plot Tests – Used to determine energy parameters for fine grinding, sizing, and design for SMD mills.
- Grinding Media Tests – Used to determine data on wear performance of grinding media.
- Bond Work Index Tests – Used to calculate power requirements, and size rod and ball mills for a circuit.
- Crusher Work Index Tests – Used to calculate power requirements, and size crushing equipment.
- SMC Test – Used to determine energy requirements for a wide variety of comminution equipment.
- JK Drop Weight test – Used to predict crusher and AG/SAG mill performance
- Bond Abrasion Index
- Impact Crushing Work Index
- Unconfined Compressive Strength
911 Metallurgy will provide your with the comminution services you need to minimize risks, and make your project successful.
Computer Modeling – Comminution
911 Metallurgy can provide state of the art computer modeling to design and or optimize your comminution circuit. Using metrics from comminution testing and or circuit surveys, our experts create models and run simulations that allow you to evaluate critical design and process parameters. Need a specific type of modeling service? 911 Metallurgy specialists have experience with most mainstream modeling software including but not limited to Bruno, JK SimMet, LIMN, and PlantDesigner. Let our experts help you make your project a success.
Comminution Circuit Design
911 Metallurgy is ready to help you design your communition circuit. Our specialists will lead you through the process and can help you select the optimal circuit for your process. There are often many comminution circuit options, so we recommend comparative studies to evaluate different processing strategies. 911 Metallurgy can provide advanced modeling services that will provide you with important insights into the efficiency and capacity of your system. Our design specialists will provide you with the information you need including process flow diagrams, circuit mass balance data, and unbiased major equipment recommendations. After the circuit is designed, 911 Metallurgy can provide you with the information and resources you need to get your circuit running.