Our group has experience designing processing plants for a wide variety of minerals. We have worked in most major mining centers around the globe including South Africa, Ghana, Mali, Ivory Coast, Australia, Europe, Turkey, Armenia, Tajikistan, Russia, Chad, CAR, DRC, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, Bolivia, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, USA, and Canada among others. We have designed plants that include:
- Gold Heap Leach – up to 10 million tonnes per year
- Silver Heap Leach – up to 15 million tonnes per year
- Gold Tank Leaching – up to 10 million tonnes per year
- Gold Flotation Plants – up to 5 million tonnes per year
- Refractory Gold Plants – POX, BIOX, Roaster – up to 10 million tonnes per year
- Gravity Gold Plants – from 5 to 1,000 tonnes per day
- Poly-metallic Flotation – up to 5 million tonnes per year
- Copper Heap Leach – oxide and sulfide – up to 20 million tonnes per year
- Lithium Processing Plants – up to 20,000 tonnes per year of lithium carbonate equivalent
- Sands Processing – up to 10 million tonnes per year
And many others……
Phased Approach to Ensure Success
Our approach to plant design focuses on starting with the right test work – ore variability, geometallurgy, proper test procedures and analysis. After detailed analysis and optimization, a design criterion is developed to allow the optimized flowsheet to be produced. The key to our approach is to understand the client’s needs and focus on providing the best value for our customers.
We work with the customer’s geologists and mine engineers to understand the orebody and mining sequence. Then develop a process that can handle the variations and provide predictable results over the long run. We can also provide advice for both of these areas as required.
We suggest that our clients understand the process economics long before detailed engineering is conducted. We recommend a Preliminary Economic Analysis (NI – 43-101 report) as the first step before moving to more detailed estimations. Here we provide estimated capital and operating costs along with scaled extractions to define the project economics.
After this phase we would conduct option studies if necessary, build a pre-feasibility study and finally move to a bankable feasibility study to allow our clients to raise funds for their projects. Our team are all recognized Qualified Persons (QP) and can publish compliant NI-43-101 reports or JORK as needed.
We bring over 200 years of experience to help you succeed!
We have designed a wide range of process plants with highly variable configurations. We have designed portable plants for remote sites, modular plants that can be relocated and large permanent installations.
We are able to leverage our wide spectrum of specialist to provide unique solutions to difficult situations – challenging mineralogy, difficult land constraints, uncertain political climates, novel extraction methods….
We will find the right solution for the project and the client’s budget.
Our group does much more than just design plants, we can assist you with a wide array of situations from validating equipment prior to purchase, operator training and on-site consulting, we can help make every project a success:
- Process accounting and audits
- Trouble shooting – grinding, leaching, filtration, thickening, tailings, process control
- Operator training
- Test work design and supervision
- Engineering Client’s rep
- Due diligence
Processing Plants for Every Application
There is no situation the we have not seen, we can help make your project a success. We pride ourselves on being responsive to our clients and working hard to understand their needs. We believe in the team approach to all of our projects.