If you have a metallurgical issue we can help. With over 60 years of combined experience across a wide set of minerals, processes, and countries, we can help you find the right solution to your problem.
Our team has extensive experience in mineral processing and metallurgy. Our team has designed mills and heap leach facilities across the globe from preliminary studies to detailed design, construction, commissioning, and operation. Our experience-base is diverse with exposure to a wide variety of commodities including:
- Gold and silver – refractory, free milling and heap leach
- Copper – heap leach, bioleach, pressure leach, flotation
- Lead/Zinc – bioleach, pressure leach, flotation
- Cobalt – bioleach, acid leach, flotation
- Lithium – clays, non-clays, brines
We have experience across a wide domain of both conventional and novel processes including:
- Heap Leach – our associates have performed preliminary to final design, stability analysis, stacking plans, and leaching plans for many heap leach projects. To-date we have completed over 30 heap leach designs including locations such as Alaska, Arizona, Nevada, Mexico, Arizona, Turkey, Armenia, Ghana, Chile and Peru.
- Bioleaching – experience designing, constructing and operating bioleach systems including plants in Chile, Brazil and Africa for refractory gold, copper, zinc and cobalt.
- Flotation – extensive exposure in gold flotation for sulfide, free gold and other associated minerals, polymetallic flotation of copper, lead, zinc and oxide flotation. Experience with traditional cells, tank cells, flash float and columns.
- Grinding – SAG/Ball/Rod mills, Ultra Fine Grinding.
- Solid/Liquid Separation – filtration, clarification, thickening.
- Leach – bioleach, acid leach and pressure leach experience in gold and a variety of base metals.
- Tailings Disposal – experience with tailings detoxification, thickening and impoundment.
Our experience allows us to select, develop and design the process flowsheet based on an optimization matrix that includes not only metallurgical performance and the traditional capital and operating cost parameters but also site characteristics, country factors and other experience-based influences.
- NI 43-101 Studies
- Plant Auditing, Optimization and Trouble Shooting
- Process Design
- Heap Leach Pad Design
- Cost Estimation
- Laboratory and Pilot Plant Test Work – Design, Oversight, Audits
- Laboratory Facility Design and Set-Up
- Novel and Out-Of-The-Box Thinking for Complex Issues