- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Assaying, Microscopy, Mineralogy & XRF/XRD.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
How to measure Rhodium in my Rhodium Tube WD XRF (No replies)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
We have S6 Jaguar WD XRF from bruker with rhodium tube,
We use #SmartQuant stadardless calibration coming with the device.
Our goal to measure Rhodium percentage in some paint, Ink and pigment samles.
I attempted to add the Rh k1 line myself to the #SmartQuant to use the know procedure to measure Rh using a brass filter in 50Kv and 16ma
The problem that we can't add Rh k1 line to our system and showing out a message "the line you are trying to add is not calibrated"
Does that mean standard is required to calibrate this line !?
How can I solve this issue !? What is the alternative accessable solutions !?