911Metallurgy Corp’s utilitizes its relationship with other boutiques metallurgical engineering firms to allow both management of the metallurgical testing as well as the subsequent process engineering component. This separates 911Metallurgy Corp. apart from other metallurgical engineering companies. 911Met will engage closely with its associate to ensure that the client’s needs are met in terms of metallurgical testing.911Metallurgy Corp’s services include:
- Project Management.
- Process Engineering.
- Metallurgical Testwork Management.
- Site Support Services.
- Technology Development Partner.
- Customer focused engineering and project delivery catered to time, quality and cost expectations.
- Involvement through all stages of project, from metallurgical testwork through to feasibility study, financing, development, and production.
- A strong knowledge of process engineering leading to plant design.
- Metallurgical accounting.
- Mass Balancing.
- Process modelling.
- Economic evaluation and analysis.
- Flowsheet development based on the metallurgical testwork, mass balances, process modelling and design criteria.
- Evaluation of alternative process options and selection at the conceptual, pre-feasibility and feasibility study phases.
- Develop new processes or improve existing ones to achieve higher productivity levels and higher recoveries.
- In particular, 911Met thru its associates can introduce you to the Albion Process technology for the treatment of complex and refractory ores. Albion Process projects are currently under development worldwide on both base metals and precious metals applications.
Metallurgical Testwork Management
- Assistance in understanding the ore zones and lithologies of the deposit by Geometallurgy.
- Assistance in sample selection and sample management.
- Design creation, management and analysis of laboratory, bench and pilot scale test programs.
- Developing programs for metallurgical testwork for the specific ore.
- Apply Geometallurgy correctly and obtain solid lad results via variability and composite testing.
- Managing the testwork program as it proceeds.
- Interpreting the results and adjusting the program of work accordingly.
- Strong study management skills and capabilities in the delivery of major feasibility studies.
Site Support Services
- Site condition reports, plant audits and process debottlenecking.
- Plant commissioning.
- Operator training.
- Performance optimization analysis.
911Metallurgy Corp. has expertise in the following processes:
- Comminution, in particular fine grinding.
- Gravity separation
- Solvent extraction
We offer a range of laboratory metallurgical testing services:
- Analytical services
- Optical mineralogy
- Sample preparation
- Bond Abrasion Index
- Bond Ball and Rod Mill Work Indices
- Impact Crushing Work Index
- Unconfined Compressive Strength
- JK Drop Weight Test
- SMC Testing
- Autogenous Media Competency Test
- Advanced Media Competency Test
- Fine Grinding: Levin/Isa
- Albion Process
- Bacterial leaching
- Pressure leaching
- Agitation Leaching
- Column and Bottle-Roll Leaching
- Column, Heap and Percolation Leaching
- Batch testwork
- Continuous piloting
- Locked cycle
- Gravity concentration and separation testwork
- Solvent extraction
- Electrowinning / Electrorefining
- Precious metals leaching and recovery – Cyanidation
- Settling, thickening and filtering tests
- Other testing services – Pyrolysis, crystallisation / precipitation, distillation