The i150 Gravity Concentrator is the smallest of the World famous iCONs. This is a gravimetric concentrator that uses enhanced gravity (G’s) to concentrate the ‘free’ heavy minerals. It is also known as a centrifugal concentrator because of the centrifugal action of the spinning bowl. The process uses only water and an electric motor to concentrate the precious heavy minerals from a slurry.
The i150 is the heart of the iCON product line.
At a capacity of 2 tons per hour solids, the iCON i150 is commonly used for:
- Hard Rock Precious Mineral Recovery – due to the 2 TPH capacity
- Exploration/Sampling – due to the convenient size/mobility
- Artisanal Placer mining – due to it economic low- price and high reliability
- Recovering fine gold down to 400 mesh (37 microns)
Why is the i150 “Mini Falcon” the best gold centrifugal concentrator:
- Low Machine Weight
- Only 1 Moving Part
- Wear Components Replaceable in the Field
- Serviceable with Common Hand Tools
- Ease of Installation/Operation
- Excellent Value at a Fair Price
- 1.5 minute Clean Out Time
- High Concentration Ratios
- VFD / Soft Start Included
If you are not sure your gold can be recovered by gravity; contact us, we’ll tell you.