- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Flotation.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Catalytic converters froth flotation (1 reply)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
Hello i have 200kg catalytic converter powder which reading 50 ppm Rh and 70 ppm Pt , i wish to concentrate the powder using froth flotation mechanism, is it possible this way ?
If yes, can you please provide me with some tips , i already have the recuired flotation materials in my inventory