- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Gravity Separation/Concentration.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Concentrate grade calculation (2 replies)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
Am trying to work out what the grade of a concentrate will be.
I have the ore head grade fed to the float plant, the optimal flotation recovery rate and corresponding mass pull. Are these all that is needed to calculate the concentrate grade or is proper test work needed?