- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
I have gold ore which contains high amount of copper.
I have heard that apart from flotation I could use ammonia pre-treatment to reduce the amount of copper in the ore
I have bottle rolling test so I'm asking for the procedures to do the test to see the effectof addition of ammonia
And does the copper dissolved in ammonia have any effect in carbon adsorption